Monday, October 09, 2006

a few of my favourite things.

In an effort to Pollyanna all the ills of the world to rights, these are a few of my favourite things that happened today:

Smell - Leftover blueberry cake from Superquinn.

Moment - Blissed out in yoga class during relaxation, feeling absolutely nothing / Nice txt from someone saying thank you for something I almost forgot I did weeks ago.

Laugh - Larry David and Ted Danson scrapping in Episode 1 of Third Series, Curb your Enthusiasm / Black humoured comment in work, that I can't repeat here...

Taste - Last glug of my cappuchino at lunchtime

Sound - Distant sound of the washing machine through the floor while I write is really cosy

Recent Memory - Swimming yesterday and being underwater listening to the sounds above / Reaching 68,000 words at 1am this morning

I was hoping for some profundity in my analysis, but retrospectively it was just an uneventful day.

Comments:
you say you got to 68,000 words what are you writing about
 
Thanks for commenting - writing a book. Slowly. Badly. Still, I'm enjoying it, and hit 75,000 words recently, phew!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Irish Bloggers