Tuesday, September 26, 2006

autosummarize

There's this story I've been working on for a long time.

Literally.

It's been going on for years and I'm not even half way there.

Anyway, at this point I've squeezed 41,867 words out of the first draft, and I'm nowhere near a conclusion.

Rather, the conclusion is ish written, but the midriff is empty at the moment.

The point is that tonight in a fit of pique I decided to autosummarize the story into 1% (in a separate document of course).

I recommend it to any fellow people trying to write and failing miserably.

It is really gas, and it reads like a bad haiku.

Anyway I can't tell you now, it gives away the ending.

But it has put a smile on my face, and has given me more energy to write the next 41,867 words!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Irish Bloggers