Monday, May 22, 2006

rain it all away

The city is clean after 48 hours of rain, my local river was gushing water and the puke and mess of last weekend has disappeared from the streets.

Trees and plants are lush and green, and people are beginning to come out of their hibernation.

When the weather is that bad, it forces you to do things, such as book a summer holiday to Spain. I just hope I'm not overegging the proverbial pudding by trying to fit in too much - Seville, Morocco, Toledo and Barcelona in less than two weeks.

Aw well, sure if I get too tired, I'll just have some OJ in Seville and some Gaudy Gaudi in Barcelona before bringing my lobster pink frame back to the rainy country to cool off.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Irish Bloggers