Tuesday, May 16, 2006

faking it

Increasingly, perhaps due to the sunshine, I'm finding it harder to fake being an office worker type.

I couldn't give a frigged coconut about working in an office, size of envelopes, oh i'm so upset about my little problem nonsense right now.

It's sunny between the rain folks. Get out and enjoy it.

Nah, instead I cluck and oh that's awful and ew that's horrible at intervals, when really I want to be heading away in a plane, or even by bike, to somewhere warm and interesting, where the tempo is slower and the craic is mightier and everyone is smiling, dancing, singing, kissing, whatever ing rocks their thang.

So here I am, my body in Dublin, my mind in the clouds.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Irish Bloggers