Tuesday, February 14, 2006

guns and roses


Valentine's Day 2006, who would have thunk it. Axl et al must be delighted to see that the headlines are awash with tales of guns (Cheney) and Roses (romantic peops buying one another gifts).

Would love to have an mp3 player so I could listen to this, reckon I'll have to trade in my poor old Commodore 64 (ok, I'm being a little unfair to my computer) or wait until next Valentine's day to download it. About time I figured how to use the proper computer and discarded this Snoopy stickered beige yoke once and for all. (only joking Pentium Two, I scorn not your simplicity).

In other news, Dublin was awash of angry looking bankers wielding teddies and balloons in a 'don't mess with me, I'm running for the Dart' fashion. Why people bother pretending to be grown-ups baffles me.

The girls in the office were in a flower war, to see who had the biggest bunch. I admired the floral displays easily from my rose free desk. Rang boyf to complain and he reminded me I had told him never to ever send me things in work. Funnily enough, I don't remember that.

Bonded with a girl I'd never noticed before in our lack of petaldom, probably will never speak to one another again, but hey, we can always say we had today.

In other news, couldn't find the Beckett book, the wrinkly one is avoiding me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Irish Bloggers