Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Weather for a Stew

Rain splattered Dublin and I was a puddle by the time I got home today.

Wanted something yummy and potatoey with warmness and gravy.

Instead I dined on Tesco Museli and Toast.

Snivelling as I watch TV.

My head begins to throb.

I fear that the autumnal cold may be lurching.

Of course, that means hot port and Irish Coffees.

The throat begins to ache.

Or maybe a whiskey.

My feet are so cold.

Turn up the temperature.

Take the wooly socks out of hibernation.

Last years leather gloves and my long coat look quite elegant.

I've started my night classes.

Maybe I'll be an actress or at least learn some yogic positions.

I can't quite decide whether the autumwinter blur sucks or is cosy.

Comments:
Your post (Weather for a Stew) was on target for lock stock two smoking barrels. It's interesting to know that many people don't understant lock stock two smoking barrels like you do. Good job.
 
Increase your Adsense Earnings

I noticed you have adsense ads on your page, Would you like to increase your earnings from them, Free and Legitimate way to make your clicks increase.
Come see my Blogger blog and it will tell you more.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Irish Bloggers